To become a member, you will need to fill out the membership application and the direct deposit form. The monthly fee is taken directly from your state paycheck each month. All paperwork MUST be submitted to:

If you have questions about your application or when your membership will start, please reach out to the current CSPEPA board secretary

Peace Officer Forms:

CSPEPA Peace Officer Application

CSPEPA Peace Officer Direct Deposit Form

Park Resource Tech Forms:

Non Certified Civilian Application

CSPEPA-Non Certified Direct Deposit Form